I do like that it only costs €4,95 and that it comes with 20 stickers instead of 18 or 16 like Sephora.
I applied these nail stickers yesterday.
I did everything the instructions told me to do:
How to apply the nail strips.
For best results: clean and buff nails. Push back cuticles.
- Select the size that fits your nail
- Gently remove clear film from top of nail stickers. Then gently remove clear film from the bottom of nail sticker holding the silver strip.
- Hold nail sticker by the silver strip and placee the rounded side at nail base, pull off and reposition without damaging the strip.
- Firmly smooth the nail surface until wrinkle free. Note: You can gently stretch vertically and horizontally for a wrinkle free surface.
- Fold the excess of the nail strip under the nail. Then genlty file off the excess in a downwards motion.
To begin my nail stickers didn't even have a silver strip, also they aren't that easy to measure. They look nothing like the picture on the back.
So when I applied the nail stickers and tried to do step 5 the nail stickers tore apart.
Because they aren't easy to fold, they don't stick that well, like they don't have any glue or something. And they aren't really nail stickers like the ones from Sephora, those feel like a layer of nail polish and stick very well. But the ones from H&M not. I could easly take them from my nails.
The next day I was like I'm going to try it again and instead of file the excess off I'm going to use a small scissors. And I'm going to glue the nail stickers on with Start to finish nail polish from OPI.
So I did that all, and it stayed on for a while but it still looked like I just put some stickers on my nail instead of that it was some sort of nail polish. And after 5 hours I could still take them off like they're stickers, maybe because they are but it shouldn't, it should stay on like nail polish.
I don't get why they're a lot of good reviews about these nail stickers. Besides the fact that they all used Essence nail stickers before they tried the H&M ones. And I used the Sephora ones before I used these.
What I do like is the print. I may cut out the hearts and put those on my nails with a different nail polish. So this was my review and opinion.
So have you tried these nail stickers?
So yes, did you like them?
Because I wonder if I just didn't had
a bad one.